Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Two Months

In two months exactly, Elam will be over for me. Probably forever. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, I'm utterly terrified as to how much work I need to get done before this, by all the people I will miss, and the fact that I will no longer have a 'home' at university. Nowhere to go at lunchtime in between classes; nowhere to just hang out with friends and chat about ridiculous things. But I am also excited to move on after four years here, as much as I adore it, this year has been so stressful and I need a break from the intensity that art school throws at you. Excited to find out which campus I will be placed at in California. Very nervous about so many things right now.

In other news, I just won two tickets to the 17th Italian Film Festival 2012 New Zealand. I have only ever watched Italian films on DVD, so excited to see one at the cinema.