Saturday, March 31, 2012

Overwhelmed

Right now I'm at uni, and meant to be doing work, but getting awfully distracted looking up exchange programs. I'm still really upset about not being able to go to Universita di Bologna, my university has stupid policies; but hopefully I will be able to go to Sciences Po. in Paris; they have some incredible Art History and English papers, and of course there are so many things to see and do in the city of Paris. Glasgow, Edinburgh, and London are other places that I'm looking in to, but somewhere that speaks a language other than English would be ideal; immersion into a culture is the best way to pick up a foreign language. I feel so overwhelmed with a wealth of options; choices that will inevitably change my life. That scares me a lot, but it's so exciting and I feel so privileged to be in this place.

Such disjointed thoughts.